This is one of our flagship products: one of those products which a very few manufacturers’ manufacture indigenously, and is mainly imported. We develop our product completely in-house.
The APG-6B Argon gas purifier is the latest in gas purification system. It is a microprocessor based unit for the purification of Argon gas in Argon gas based spectrometer. It offers a compact system for delivery of purified gas directly to the point of use. The purifier contains reaction tube housed in a cabinet for immediate use. Just plug into the local AC power supply, connect the gas and purge the lines, turn on the power wait for 30 min and you are up and running.
It reduces the impurities to around 2 ppm, thus provides accurate and clear results with high sensitivity and stability in the excitation.
• Microprocessor based
• Fast warm-up time
• Easy to operate and service
• Digital display of the temperature
• Built-in attachment for moisture removal
• Quick-connect, self-sealing gas connections
• Total impurities reduced to a level of less than 2 ppm
• Automatic temperature control and protection system
• Immune to wide fluctuations in ambient temperature and electrical supply
• Fail-safe design – offers long-term, optimum performance and reliability
The unit is suitable for flow rates up to 6 liters per minute and inlet pressures up to 20psi. The AGP-6B will remove the impurities and moisture (typically present in the range of 30-50vpm) in Argon gas, down to a concentration of less than 2ppm. Easy to use self-sealing plug-in gas connections are provided to ensure the user cannot leave the purifier open to air contamination when the purifier is disconnected from its feed gas.
• A miniature circuit breaker is provided for overload and short circuit protection.
• Broken sensor protection.